Delivery & Set Up
Delivery & Set Up Is Free Within A 30 Mile Radius
- The quote you receive during your order includes standard delivery and setup. Any delivery beyond 30 miles may incur additional fees.
- In most locations, set up includes leveling of your building and a first layer of blocks.
- The store manager will contact you prior to delivery to set up a time that meets your schedule.
- Most building deliveries and setup can be completed in one day, however, larger buildings or those with anchors may take longer.
- While every effort is made to deliver your building in a timely manner, weather or other circumstances may necessitate rescheduling in order to protect your property.
Site preparation is one of the keys to ensuring a successful installation process. Once you receive your delivery confirmation call from your store manager, you can prepare your site area by taking the following steps:
- Ensure the delivery area is clear of any low hanging wires, branches or septic tanks
- Make sure the area is free of any tree stumps, large rocks or debris around the foundation area.
- Any fenced area needs to be large enough for a delivery truck to enter and easily navigate.
- If the installation area is uneven then concrete blocks will be used. Installation requiring additional height for leveling may require customers to purchase blocks.